Camping Mare Pineta, SistianaCamping Mare Pineta is located in the beautiful bay of Sistiana in an excellent spot amongst the trees that line the coastline.
Why camping Mare Pineta?
- You can access the beach via a small path in just a few minutes. However if you have young children it may be better to take the path via the main road.
- There's a lovely swimming pool.
- Enjoy some cycling or a game of tennis and later relax with a refreshing drink in the bar or have a delicious Italian meal while the entertainment team put on a show.
- There's entertainment and a playground for small children.
The surrounding area of camping Mare Pineta, SistianaThe narrowest part of Italy is in the very north east of the country, where the coast road to Trieste is only a few kilometres from the Slovenian border. The low land of the Italian northern coastline is been replaced by rocks that are typical of the Croatian coastline. At one of the natural bays is Sistina, between the fortified castles of Duino and Miramare. These castles once protected the city of Trieste against it enemies.
Some tips for your holiday at camping Mare Pineta in Sistiana:
- Trieste is a lovely city, full of historic builings, museums and lots of pleasant terraces.
- Boat trips are available via the castles of Trieste. Enjoy the wonderful countryside that surrounds the Isonzo river.
- Visit on of the many 'osmizze'. these are characteristic farmhouses where you can taste their home made wines.