Camping Cavallino, CavallinoA modern and well-maintained campsite with a friendly atmosphere. Camping Cavallino is situated on the beautiful Adriatic coast, amidst a large fir tree wood.
Why camping Cavallino?
- You can walk straight onto the beach from the campsite. The sands shelve gently into the sea, so children can play safely.
- Good fun can also be had in the campsite's swimming pool and welcome shade can be found under the trees that are dotted around.
The surrounding area of camping Cavallino, CavallinoAn ideal place for a lovely beach holiday. Here your children can run and play in safety along the beach and in the water. The level landscape here also makes it a great region to explore by bike (bikes can be hired at the campsite).
Some tips for your holiday at camping Cavallino in Cavallino:
- It's only a short drive to the pretty town of Caorle or to Punta Sabbioni, where you can catch the ferry to Venice. Approaching Venice from the water is a great way to be introduced to this wonderful city and a wealth of sights await you.
- From Venice you can make day trips by boat to Istria, the croatian peninsula on the other side of the Gulf of Venice.
- You can also make a trip to the pleasant Lido di Jesolo. Here a thirteen kilometre boulevard full of shops, restaurants and terraces awaits you. Make sure to sample the excellent Italian ice cream.