Camping Palmyre Loisirs, La PalmyreCamping Palmyre Loisirs is an ideal destination for those looking for a large campsite with lots of entertainment. There are so many activities to choose from at this campsite that the whole family will be spoiled for choice.
Why camping Palmyre Loisirs?
- You can join in with sport tournaments and water activities.
- Enjoy the many musical performances, soirées, barbecue feats, cabaret, circus performances, karaoke or disco in the evenings.
- There's also lots of entertainment for active children.
The surrounding area of camping Palmyre Loisirs, La PalmyreIn the beautiful national park Forêt de Coubre, you are on the outer point of the peninsula that separates the Gironde from the oyster beds of Marennes. Pine forests line the coast here to protect the land from erosion by the sea. There are numerous good cycling and walking routes and the sea is nearby.
Some tips for your holiday at camping Palmyre Loisirs in La Palmyre:
- One of the largest zoo's in Europe is in La Palmyre.
- The maritime museum is a good idea for a family day out.
- Have an adventure in the caves of Meschers, about 30km from the campsite.
- Royan is a pleasant town to explore and has good shopping. You can also take the boat to Port Bloc from here, which is located on the other side of the Gironde. Watch the ships sail by to and from Bordeaux.