Camping La Dune des Sables, Les Sables-d'OlonneAre you looking for a campsite overlooking the sea? From the well set out camping La Dune des Sables, you have views out to sea any time.
Why camping La Dune des Sables?
- Luxury facilities, a lovely swimming pool, childrens pool and waterslide. You can also play tennis, table tennis or mini golf.
- There's a pleasant play area for the younger guests and a nice terrace with a friendly bar.
- The campsite is located in the dune area near Les Sables-d'Olonne.
- The nearby beach is within easy reach and you can watch the sunset from your accomodation.
The surrounding area of camping La Dune des Sables, Les Sables-d'OlonneIn Les Sables-d'Olonne, the three kilometre long sandy beach near the town is located in a bay sheltered from the westerly wind. Add to this the fact that this region has the same number of hours as the Côte d'Azur and the combination makes Les Sables-d'Olonne an attractive seaside resort.
Some tips for your holiday at camping La Dune des Sables in Les Sables-d'Olonne:
- It's always pleasant to stroll along the boulevard, by the harbour and at the nearby fishing village of La Chaume.
- It's a beautiful wooded cycling area for the whole family.
- Nearby is a golf court and a casino.
- The many waves around the lighthouse of La Chaume give some spectacular views. It's located 2 kilometres out to sea.