Camping Bel Air, L'Aiguillon sur MerCamping Bel Air is located between La-Tranche-sur-Mer and La Rochelle. It has a covered heating swimming pool, an outside pool, waterslide, jacuzzi, children's pool and more! There's also a playground, children's club, party hall, table tennis, petanque area and a gym.
Why camping Bel Air?
- The campsite has a shop, restaurant and a pleasant terrace where you can enjoy an ice cream or a drink.
- In the evening there are regular 'dinner dances' and themed nights in the large party hall. There's also a friendly bar.
- You can sail, swim and fish close by.
- A bit further away are many beautiful beaches with fine sand.
The surrounding area of camping Bel Air, L'Aiguillon sur MerL'Aiguillon sur Mer is situated at the estuary of the river Lay, in the bay south of the Ile de Ré. It is not beside the sea but there's a bridge that leads to La Faute-sur-Mer, onto the peninsula, most of which is a nature reserve.
Some tips for your holiday at Camping Bel Air in L'Aiguillon sur Mer:
- The beaches in this part of the Vendeé are ideal for all kinds of water activities. Surfing, sailing, and swimming.... you can do it all here. The beaches are perfect for family holidays.
- For a change from the water-based activities, take the family on a bike ride. You're almost sure to enjoy good weather as this region has as many hours of sun as the Côte d'Azur!