Camping Domaine de l'Orée, Olonne-sur-MerThis campsite is divided in two sections separated by a road. There's a bar, snack bar, entertainment and plenty of activities to choose from.
Why camping Domaine de l'Orée?
- The modern swimming pool complex has recently been built. It covers more than 500m2 inside and out, offering lots of play options. The kids will love it!
- Camping Domaine de l'Orée also has a tennis court, jeu de boules and offers cycle hire.
- There's a good entertainment programme with a mini-club for children from 4-10 years of age with a circus, music shows, karaoke and disco.
The surrounding area of camping Domaine de l'Orée, Olonne-sur-MerOlonne-sur-Mer used to be located by the sea, but this coast has changed over the centuries. It now is a marsh area and has an array of brooks, islands, inland waterways, a forest and good beaches and the campsite is set in the midst of this lovely countryside.
Some tips for your holiday at camping Domaine de l'Orée in Olonne-sur-Mer:
- To the north there are the seaside resorts of Bretignolles-sur-Mer, Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez and Saint-Jean-de-Monts. There's lots of child-friendly beaches, ideal for families with small children, and more beaches to the south of Saint-Hilaire-la-Foret, La Tranche-sur-Mer and Talmont-St-Hilaire. The choice is huge.
- A short distance away is Les Sables d'Olonne, with its pleasant marina and good restaurants.
- Visiting the fishing village La Chaume on the cape Fort Saint Nicolas and the striking Phare des Barges lighthouse.