Camping La Loubine, Olonne-sur-MerTo reach the beautiful beach of Sauveterre it's only a 1,5 kilometres walk through the forest. But the campsite itself also has a lot to offer.
Why camping La Loubine?
- The tropical water paradise with a children's pool and waterslides. There is also an excellent indoor pool with children's pool and even more waterslides.
- The terrace near the pool is a sought after spot where everyone can meet. Nearby are the bar and the restaurant, housed in old, stylish renovated farms.
- The children can play table tennis or jump on the trampoline, while the little ones enjoy the play garden.
- You can enjoy sport in many ways at camping La Loubine; you can play basketball, badminton or pétanque. There's also a large fitness room.
The surrounding area of camping La Loubine, Olonne-sur-MerLes Sables-d'Olonne is the lively centre of the Vendée and its beach life. Much lesser known is Olonne-sur-Mer, a bit further north, inland from Les Sables. The beach, forest and the roads behind the busy beaches are worth investigating.
Some tips for your holiday at camping La Loubine in Olonne-sur-Mer:
- A nice idea for a day trip is the one to La Roche-sur-Yon, the capital of the Vendée region, which was turned into a strategic city by Napoleon.
- The Olonne forest stretches along the coastline north of Olonne and there's mile after mile of marvellous beaches.
In the evening, the many bars and restaurants along the Les Sables-d'Olonne promenade are the place to be.