Camping Les Dunes, Bretignolles-sur-MerCamping Les Dunes is one of the most popular campsites in the Vendee. You will not get bored here.
Why camping Les Dunes?
- The campsite is named "Les Dunes" for a good reason. The wide, sandy beach can be reached within a few steps from the campsite in the dunes.
- This large campsite also has lots of facilities such as two heated outdoor swimming pools and an indoor heated pool with waterslides.
- There's an entertainment programme in high season for all ages including themed dance nights.
The surrounding area of camping Les Dunes, Bretignolles-sur-MerThe Vendee coast is bustling with activity with the main attraction being the beaches. The boulevards of Bretignolles-sur-Mer, Saint-Jean-de-Monts and Les Sables d'Olonne are the most bustling of the French west coast. There's an endless number of terraces and pleasant restaurants so why not try a freshly caught meal of 'fruits de mer'.
Some tips for your holiday at camping Les Dunes in Bretignolles-sur-Mer:
- A vast natural habitat with woods and bird reserves. The brooks and the lakes in this region stretch between Bretignolles and Les Sables d'Olonne.
- When in Les Sables d'Olonne, why not visit the tower of Arundel and the St-Clair Castle.
- For cyclists there's a vast network of cycle paths that stretch for about 300km. These connect the villages around Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and offer good views of the ocean, the marshes and the many types of nature along the coast.
Enjoy a pleasant horse ride along the beach at night.