Camping Le Pin Parasol, La Chapelle-HermierCamping Le Pin Parasol takes its name from the pine trees that surround the campsite. This is a pleasant campsite situated on the north bank of the lake.
Why camping Le Pin Parasol?
- A spacious terrain situated on a hill that provides a beautiful view from the campsite over the surrounding area.
- A small path leads through the woods to reach the lake where there is a private jetty.
- The campsite has a lovely swimming pool with waterslides and a children's pool. There's also a new indoor pool that's perfect if the weather is poor.
- For a small fee you can get a wireless internet connection for your laptop.
The surrounding area of camping Le Pin Parasol, La Chapelle-HermierLac de Jaunay is a large 130 hectare lake and is situated 25km southeast of the city of Challans and 12km from the beaches. In contrast to the overall flat landscape that characterises the Vendee region, the area around the lake is a more hilly landscape, with woods lining the banks of the lake.
Some tips for your holiday at camping Le Pin Parasol in La Chapelle-Hermier:
- Many walking, mountain biking and horse riding options.
- Go fishing or sailing on the lake or choose to ride on the pedalos.
- The busy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean and the coastal cities of Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and Bretignolles are nearby.
- Visit the islands of Ile de Noirmountier and Ile d'Yeu.