Camping Domaine de Beaulieu, GivrandCamping Domaine de Beaulieu is located about three kilometres outside Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie. A nicely set out campsite with beautiful facilities.
Why camping Domaine de Beaulieu?
- There's a swimming pool, people of all ages are sure to enjoy themselves here. In 2007 a superslide was added to the pool area and now there's also a jacuzzi for even more water fun.
- Tennis and volleyball are both possible. The mini golf is good fun too.
- This region is perfect for cycling, take your own bike or hire one at the campsite.
- The beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are situated about a kilometre from the campsite.
The surrounding area of camping Domaine de Beaulieu, GivrandA pleasant place for trying out fun things. This surrounding area, with its pine woods and sand dunes, is perfect for exploring on foot, by bike or even on horseback.
Some tips for your holiday at camping Domaine de Beaulieu in Givrand:
- Why not go to Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie with its harbour and marina. There's also an aquarium here.
- Les Sables d'Olonne is perfect for relaxing day's of shopping, strolling along the promenade and stopping for a break on one of the many terraces at the beach. There's also a good zoo and an interesting sea shell museum.
- In Olonne-sur-Mer an old school building houses a strange museum with all sorts of artefacts from the region from the start of the last century.
- A trip in a flat-bottomed boat to the Les Sables salt marshes is highly recommended.