Camping Le Clos des Pins, St-Hilaire-de-RiezIf you're looking for a pleasant campsite in the Vendée with a nice position in the countryside camping Le Clos des Pins is a good choice. The campsite is set in rolling hills interspersed with high pine trees.
Why camping Le Clos des Pins?
- The sea is a short walk away so it's a good combination of busy beach life and relaxation when you need it.
- The swimming pool with indoor and outdoor sections is the centrepiece for the rest of the excellent facilities.
The surrounding area of camping Le Clos des Pins, St-Hilaire-de-RiezSaint-Hilaire-de-Riez has grown closer to Croix-de-Vie, Sion-sur-l'Océan and Saint Gilles at the other side of river Vie over time. In the past, these were small settlements on islands in the mouth of the Vie but as they have expanded over the years there is less distance between them.
Some tips for your holiday at camping Le Clos des Pins in St-Hilaire-de-Riez:
- You can choose from lovely walking routes through the countryside or enjoy the many nice shops in the coastal villages.
- Sun yourself at one of the beaches. You'll find more than 12km of great sandy beaches here.
- Visit the busy fishing harbour of Croix-de-Vie or the marina at Sion.
- Just another idea: take a boat trip to the Ile d'Yeu just off the coast.
- For those who love fresh water fishing, further inland there are the many creeks of Notre Dame-de-Riez.