Camping La Plage, St-Hilaire-de-RiezCamping La Plage is ideally located for a beach holiday. This pleasant family campsite with good, modern facilities is located between St-Hilaire-de-Riez and St-Jean-de-Monts in a lovely dune area, surrounded by woods.
Why camping La Plage?
- From the campsite you can reach the beach in a few minutes via the dunes. You just have to cross a road and you're there in minutes.
- At the campsite there's two large swimming pools, one of which has top class waterslides. In the low season there's also the large indoor pool.
- It's a pleasant walk along the Corniche Vendéenne, between the campsite and Saint-Gilles.
The surrounding area of camping La Plage, St-Hilaire-de-RiezThe Vendée beaches are popular for a reason. The sand is very fine and so it's perfect for games and other beach-based fun. However, there are also plenty of activities away from the beach suitable for all ages.
Some tips for your holiday at camping La Plage in St-Hilaire-de-Riez:
- Saint-Jean-de-Monts and Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie are a few kilometres away, and in the evening the boulevards have a great 'holiday atmosphere'.
- The well-known seaside resort Les Sables d'Olonne is about 30 kilometres to the south.
- Prefer a little more quiet? A trip from Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez along the river Vie to the lake at Apremont is a nice tour. Make time to visit the lovely Apremont castle. The Vie is excellent for fishing.
- The city of Challans is also worth a visit.