Camping De Twee Bruggen, WinterswijkCamping De Twee Bruggen (The Two Bridges) is a recreation park in a green, natural area. Just outside the park there's the Slingeplas, a lake with a gently shelving beach where little children can play safely.
Why camping De Twee Bruggen?
- At the campsite itself there's even more water fun to be had in the large heated outdoor pool with a waterslide. There's also a super indoor pool with a sauna and jacuzzi.
- On this luxury park you can play tennis, bowling, mini golf or other sports. The latest option is called "boerengolf"- peasant's golf, which is played with a wooden shoe at the end of the golf stick.
- Everyone can have great fun. There's surfing lessons on the lake and the little ones can enjoy the playground and deer garden.
The surrounding area of camping De Twee Bruggen, WinterswijkIn the eastern part of the Netherlands, to the west of Winterswijk, the landscape is called a "coulisse landscape", a range of bushes, open fields, meandering streams and farm houses. This is the quietness and beauty of The Achterhoek, a part of the Netherlands close to the German border.
Some tips for your holiday at camping De Twee Bruggen in Winterswijk:
- Aalten and Ruurlo are picturesque villages.
- Winterswijk has the best ice cream parlour of the whole Achterhoek.
- An excellent excursion on the German side of the border is the Anholt castle, a wonderful castle in an interesting wild animal park.
Plopsa Coevorden is located 112 kilometres away; Moviepark Germany is 73 kilometres away