Camping De Pekelinge, OostkapelleCamping De Pekelinge is located on the outskirts of Oostkapelle, around three kilometres from a large, sandy North Sea beach.
Why camping De Pekelinge?
- The bar has been housed in a reconstructed farm and there's a well stocked supermarket.
- There's lots to do for children including a small animal farm which younger children will enjoy.
- There's a horse riding school near the campsite.
- There's a modern sanitary building with good facilities.
The surrounding area of camping De Pekelinge, OostkapelleThe region of Zeeland is characterised by sun, sea, breeze and sand dunes and offers many places to enjoy a holiday. Oostkapelle is a small seaside town with wide, well-kept and safe beaches. There are good walking and cycling routes in the dunes behind the beach.
Some tips for your holiday at camping De Pekelinge in Oostkapelle:
- Middleburg has a beautiful old city centre with a Grote Markt (market square) and a city hall.
- Another attraction is Vlissingen, with its wide boulevard and statue of Michiel de Ruyter. Take a look around the pretty harbour and watch the change of the pilots on the sailing ships.
- The old cities of Domburg, Veere and Oostkapelle with their find facades and pleasant shops are worth a visit.
- Enjoy a journey over the Oosterschelde tidal barrier.
- Walcheren has plenty of activities to offer including cycling, horse riding, roller blading, water-skiing and kite surfing on the beach.