Camping Klim Strand Camping, FjerritslevCamping Klim Strand Camping has plenty of facilities, good pitches and excellent sanitary buildings. The pitches are in well-kept rows, sheltered by sand dunes.
Why camping Klim Strand Camping?
- The campsite is located on the North Sea coastline and has direct access to the beach.
- There's a separate playground for children with unusual wooden play towers, connected by foot bridges. Pony riding is also very popular. The basketball and beach volleyball field appeal to the active types and you can bring your own skateboard too.
The surrounding area of camping Klim Strand Camping, FjerritslevA beach holiday with a difference. It's not Italy, or the South of France, but Denmark.
Some tips for your holiday at camping Klim Strand Camping in Fjerritslev:
- Visit the 47m high dunes of Bjulberg, the Han Herred nature centre and the bird reserve near Vejlerne.
- There are endless walking and cycling routes for everyone.
- There's entertainment in Farup Sommerland (the biggest water-safari park in Denmark) and the Tivoli leisure park in Alborg.
- The long North Sea beach of the Jammerbugt bay offers all kinds of fun with several inner seas that are excellent for water activities. Fans of sea fishing can take a boat trip in the early morning hours to fish in the open sea.