Camping Feddet, FaxeCamping Feddet Camping is one of Denmark's largest campsites, near the Fakse Ladeplads.
Why camping Feddet?
- The beautiful sandy beach is around 100 metres from the campsite.
- During high season there's a packed entertainment programme with many of the activities taking place on the beach.
- The campsite has a good bistro and modern facilities for a pleasant stay.
The surrounding area of camping Feddet, FaxeAn attractive holiday destination with a nature reserve located on a penisula near the Fakse Ladeplads.
Some tips for your holiday at camping Feddet in Faxe:
- Visit the great cliffs of Møn and Stevns or the gigantic Fakse limestone quarry.
- There are small towns with shops, old houses, narrow streets and pleasant restaurants. Even Copenhagen is not far away, with its pleasant terraces beside the old harbour, the Tivoli city park and the statue of the little mermaid. You can even travel to Sweden via a tunnel which was built in 2000.
- The large theme park Bon-bon-land is popular with all ages.
- Sjaelland is home to many old castles and stately mansions with beautiful gardens. Enjoy the tulip gardens at the castles of Naestved and Gavno.
- Enjoy a pleasant drive or bike ride through the lovely small villages with their old timber framed houses and thatched roofs. Explore the beautiful old churches and take a break besideone of the many village ponds.