Camping Strasko, NovaljaCamping Strasko is a large campsite close to Novalja with everything you could need for an enjoyable and relaxing holiday. There are shady pitches under the Dalmation oak trees and the campsite has good facilities.
Why camping Strasko?
- There's a special sanitary building just for children, various shops, a friendly restaurant, pizzeria and a bakery where you can also rent a bike, scooter or pedalo.
- The campsite is proud of its excellent location beside a 2km long beach. There's direct access to it from the campsite making it perfect for a family holiday.
The surrounding area of camping Strasko, NovaljaExplore the islands off the Croatian coastline. One such example is the narrow isle of Pag that is 60km long but is only a few kilometres wide. A bridge at its southern edge connects it with the Croatian mainland. It's best to take the ferry to Pag if travelling from the north. It runs from Prizna on the mainland to Zigljen, which is only a few kilometres from Novalja.
Some tips for your holiday at camping Strasko in Novalja:
- Pag has the most beautiful beaches of Croatia made up of sand or small pebbles.
- The Novalja culture can be seen in the old squares where the locals like to show you their handicrafts.
- Discover the remains of an old Roman aquaduct and three basilicas from the fourth century on the island.